Instagram starts TikTok feature “Reels in India” For make video – Instagram Reels launched in India earlier this week. This feature is still in testing mode but it’s available to all Instagram users. India is also only the fourth country where Instagram Reels is available.It allows users to create and edit short video clips up to 15 seconds to which they can lip-sync with music or other audio. They can also create a remix using audio of existing clips from other accounts.Similar to Tiktok, it also provides editing tools like a countdown timer and the ability to adjust the video speed among others.
1. Open the Instagram app and swipe right to access the camera.
2. Select ‘Reels’ from the bottom bar.
3. Long press the video button to record your video.
4. You can add a song by selecting the music note icon on the left.
5. Just below is the icon to increase the speed of the video.
6. You can also add filters to your Reels by selecting the third icon.
7. The fourth editing option is to add a timer in your Reels.
8. And lastly, you can align your video for that extra effect.
If you want more PUBG Mobile guides, you can also check