how to block free fire game in mobile
how to block free fire game in mobile – Numerous parents want to circumscribe children from playing violent games. Check out this companion on how to restrict Free Fire Game on mobile then.
Numerous children fluently get addicted to Free Fire and some other firing games. Thus, their parents want to circumscribe them by blocking these games on their smartphones. Check out this companion on how to block Free Fire Game on mobile then.
Want To Block Free Fire Game On Mobile?
Due to the problem of gaming complaint in Free Fire, the question of’how to block free fire game on my mobile’is asked more constantly. Follow this companion on how to restrict Free Fire on mobile.
# 1. Want to Stop Free Fire Game On Mobile On CHPlay Store
- Open Play Store and go to the Setting.
- Scroll down and detect Stoner Control> Parent Control> Turn it On.
- Also, produce a Leg to change settings for maternal controls.
- Confirm the named Leg and click on the button OK.
- Go to Set Content Restrictions and choose Apps & Games.
- Elect the Age Rated, including Rated for 12 to restrict your children from downloading Free Fire on Google Play Store.
- Click on the button OK to confirm your setting and valve on Save.
# 2. Block Free Fire Game On App Store
- Open the Screen Time setting.
- Scroll down and detect the option of Screen Time for your Family.
- Tap on Add Child if your children have formerly had AppID.However, choose to produce Apple ID for a child, If they have not had any Apple ID.
- Set the limited time for children to use this game app.