Easily You earn money from facebook -Earning money from Facebook is not as difficult as you think. In fact, with over a billion active users and great advertising targeting these users, it will be a surprise if you cannot earn money from Facebook.
Allow people to pay you money, and in return you will promote their website, product, or brand on the Facebook page.
Promote products using affiliate links, so that for each sale which cones through your link you’ll get paid
Use it to promote your own products and get as many sales as possible
One specific example could be that if you had a a fan page to a celebrity you could sell your own merchandise somehow related to that celebrity.
Most of these are quite similar, but differ slightly, it’s up to you to decide which methods you want to employ.The whole reason that influencers are successful on Facebook is that they have already gone through the process of building a following.Facebook most likely has the most extensive monetization guidelines out of any platform operating online. Here’s a summary list of “rules” you can cross-reference when aiming to monetize:
- Share authentic content.
- Develop an established presence. (This means your account must be at least 90 days old).
- Comply with Facebook’s community standards.
- Comply with Facebook’s payment terms.
- Comply with Facebook’s page terms.
- Adhere to content guidelines (covered in the callout in the next section).
- Selling Items in the Facebook Marketplace or a Facebook Buy and Sell Group
- Sell From Your Facebook Fanpage
- Invest your money.
- Invest your time and effort.