share location WhatsApp – Every day, millions across the world use WhatsApp to keep in touch with their friends and family. It’s an app that is part of 400 million Indian smartphone users. While WhatsApp is designed for sending messages or calling people, not many know that the platform can be used to share your location. By using the live location feature, you can share your current or nearby location. The feature is useful to keep track of the location of a friend or family member during the night.
share location WhatsApp – You can control whether and how long to share your live location. You can also stop sharing your live location at any time. This feature is end-to-end encrypted, which means no one can see your live location except the people you shared with.
These are the steps to send your live location to any of your WhatsApp contacts:
- Launch the WhatsApp app and open the chat window of the person you wish to stream your location to.
- After this, tap on the attach option on the text input bar.
- Now click on ‘Location’ icon.
- Press the ‘Share live location’ bar and select continue.
- Thereafter you need to choose the duration you want to share your location for.
- Select your desired duration and tap on the green arrow to begin the location sharing process. You may also add some text to customize the activity.