Realme today expanded its footprints in the market of Internet of Things (IoT) by launching the much-anticipated Realme Watch. The smartwatch comes with touchscreen support and features a colour display with a 2.5D curved glass. The Realme Watch has a total of 12 preloaded watch faces initially, though Realme is set to offer over 100 watch faces through an over-the-air (OTA) update at a later stage. The smartwatch also has heart rate monitoring through a dedicated photoplethysmogram (PPG) sensor and as many as 14 sports modes.
realme Watch specifications
- 1.4-inch (320×320 pixels) 323 PPI touch color LCD screen with 380 nits brightness, 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 3-axis accelerometer, Heart rate sensor, Rotor Vibration motor
- Bluetooth 5.0 to connect to Android 5.0+ devices with realme Link app
- 14 Sports modes: Outdoor Run, Walk, Indoor Run, Outdoor Cycle, Aerobic Capacity, Strength Training, Football, Basketball, Table Tennis, Badminton, Indoor Cycle, Elliptical, Yoga, and Cricket
- Automated Heart Rate Measurement, 24-hour Real-time Heart Rate, Blood Oxygen (SpO2) Measurement, Sleep Detection, Steps, Calories, Distance, Water Reminder, Sedentary Reminder, Activity Records
- Music Control, Camera Control, Weather Forecast, Automatic Motion Recognition (Running/Walking)
- Call Notification, Message Reminder, Alarm Reminder
- Water Resistant (IP68)
- Dimensions: 36.5×11.8x256mm; Weight: 31g
- 160mAh battery with 7 days battery life with heart rate monitor on, 9 days with heart rate monitor off, 20 days on power saving mode
Realme Watch price in India, availability details
The Realme Watch price is set at Rs. 3,999. The smartwatch will go on sale in the country on Flipkart and the Realme website starting 12pm (noon) on June 5. It will go on sale via offline stores soon after. There are fashion design wrist strap designs that will be available separately in colour options Red, Blue, and Green at Rs. 499 each.