How to use screen recording feature on Android smartphones?
- To start screen recording, download a third-party application called “Screen recorder” from Google Play Store.
- Once the Screen recorder app is installed, open the app and tap on the “Camera icon” to start recording the screen.
- The app will ask permission to start recording the screen, just press “OK.”
- After the three seconds countdown, the application will start recording the screen
- Use it as per the need and to stop recording the screen either lock your phone by pressing the Power button or press the Stop button of the Screen Recorder app’s window on the notification bar.
ADV Screen Recorder For Android
For those without built-in screen recording, ADV Screen Recorder is a free, third-party option that allows you to record any activity on your screen. Tap the plus icon in the app to open the magic button overlay, which allows you to control your recordings from any screen. Keep in mind that when this overlay is open, you cannot interact with the rest of the screen.