Valentine Week List – February, the month of love, is already here. People all around the world are excited to spend quality time with their loved ones. Though Valentine’s Day falls on February 14, the celebration of love begins a week earlier.
Valentine Day List 7th Feb to 14th Feb 2021
|1st Day of Valentine||Rose Day||Sunday||7th February 2021|
|2nd Day of Valentine||Propose Day||Monday||8th Feb 2021|
|3rd Day of Valentine||Chocolate Day||Tuesday||9th Feb 2021|
|4th Day of Valentine||Teddy Day||Wednesday||10th Feb 2021|
|5th Day of Valentine||Promise Day||Thursday||11th Feb 2021|
|6th Day of Valentine||Hug Day||Friday||12th Feb 2021|
|7th Day of Valentine||Kiss Day||Saturday||13th Feb 2021|
|Valentine’s Day||V. Day||Sunday||14th Feb 2021|
February 7 – Rose Day
Rose Day quotes
- Roses are timeless just like my love for you, sweetheart. Happy Rose Day!
- You entered into my life with a fragrance of joy, You are just like a beautiful rose. Happy Rose Day!
- My life is empty without you, Just like a garden without roses. Be there always. Happy Rose Day!
- A rose is not just a flower, it is a symbol of pure love and affection. This Rose Day, may God fill your paths with vibrant roses without thorns. Happy Rose Day!
- Roses are red, skies are blue, Sugar is sweet, & so is you. Happy Rose Day dear!
February 8 – Propose Day
The second day of Valentine’s week is Propose Day which falls on February 8. On this day, people pop the question to their lovers.
February 9 – Chocolate Day
The third day of the week of love is Chocolate Day. It is celebrated on February 9 by sharing chocolates with your partners.
February 10 – Teddy Day
Teddy Day is the fourth day of the Valentine week and is celebrated on February 10. People gift teddy bears to their beloved.Valentine Week List
February 11 – Promise Day
February 11 is celebrated as Promise Day. On the fifth day of Valentine’s week, couples exchange promises they feel will make their relationship strong.
February 12 – Hug Day
The sixth day of Valentine week is Hug Day. People give a warm hug to their loved ones to express their love.
February 13 – Kiss Day
The seventh day of the week of love is Kiss Day. People celebrate their love by kissing each other.
February 14 – Valentine’s Day
The final last day of the week of love is celebrated on February 14. Valentine’s Day is celebrated in memory of Saint Valentine, a 3rd-century Roman saint. People make grand gestures to surprise their valentine.