PUBG Mobile Error – How not to install the app on Android, fix the error. Install APK on Android. Guidance technique
During the installation process, some players may encounter this problem “PUBG Mobile App Not Installed” or “There was a problem parsing the package”. Today, we are going to show you all the possible causes of this problem and how you can fix it.
1. To solve this problem, you need to determine the root of the problem, and then we can apply the correct solution. There are various reasons for not installing this PUBG mobile app. This is more for those who install PUBG Mobile via the APK file method. If this is how you do it, then these are possible reasons.
Do not enable us to install unknown applications: This option allows you to install apps that are not from the Google Play Store. You must enable this option to install the app from APK files. Compatibility Issues: Check the app version and your phone version. Sometimes your phone is too old to install PUBG Mobile.
Pubg mobile app not installed
Your device may not be compatible with PUBG Mobile
Corrupted or corrupted APK file: If the PUBG Mobile APK you downloaded is damaged or corrupted, you will not be able to install it.
Incomplete downloading APK file: Due to unstable internet the APK file may be lost and malfunctioned.
If you are unable to install PUBG Mobile from Google Play Store, then there is a possibility that your Google Play Store is not the latest version. Otherwise, it may be just a small mess that happens from time to time.
2. PUBG Mobile Error App Not Installed – Solution
Now that you know what your problems might be, you can implement one of these solutions to see if they go away. But first, the easiest and fastest solution you always try is to restart your phone and try again. By restarting your phone, every minor fault of your phone can be eradicated. If that does not work then move on to the next step where we will try to fix specific issues.
Pubg mobile app not installed
- Restarting your device will always be the first solution
- Do not enable the option to install unknown applications
- Usually, your phone will not allow you to install applications from untrusted sources, so you need to enable this option to install the PUBG Mobile APK file. Here is how to do it.
- Go to Settings and find the Security tab.
- See the “unknown source” option there and enable it.
- Press OK to confirm this.
- Pubg mobile app not installed
- Enable the option of installing unknown applications to install APK files
Now you should be able to install PUBG Mobile from the APK file without seeing the PUBG Mobile App not installing the problem.
PUBG Mobile only works on Android 5.1.1 or higher and requires at least 2GB. So if your device does not meet the game requirements, you may not be able to install it. If this is the case, then you can try options like PUBG Mobile Lite or Free Fire. There is also a possibility that your Google Play Store is not up to date so check for updates.
Corrupted or corrupted APK file
If your APK file is corrupt, you will not be able to install it. To download it you will need to look for a reliable source or website. I suggest that you use a popular third-party app store such as APK or Aptoid to ensure that the APK file is clean and safe from malware.
There is a small chance that you have not already completed the download if your internet connection is unstable. Make your connection stable and try to download the file again.