PUBG Mobile is one of the most popular Free Battle Royal games in the world, now available on almost all gaming platforms.
PUBG Mobile was initially released only for Android devices, but as the game has seen massive growth over time, Tencent Games decided to make it available for various platforms as well.
Due to the huge popularity of PUBG Mobile, a lot of PC players are keen to play games on Windows.
However, as the PUBG mobile data file is too large, the installation process becomes a tedious task for players with poor Internet connections. As a result, it takes longer to download a game data file in a computer emulator.
If you are suffering from low bandwidth and it is difficult to install PUBG Mobile on your computer, then here is a guide on how to copy PUBG Mobile from your smartphone to your computer, which is not only your internet data but also your time Saves
Things you need before copying PUBG Mobile from Android to PC
- PUBG Mobile is downloaded to your smartphone.
- USB data transfer cable.
- Computer/laptop installed with a Gameloop emulator.
- How to copy PUBG Mobile from Android to PC
- Connect your smartphone to your computer using a USB cable.
- Open My Computer or This Computer in your system and switch to the phone storage drive.
- Go to Phone > Android > Data > com.tencent.ig.
- Copy the “com.tencent.ig” folder to a new folder and place it on your desktop.
- Go to Phone > Android > OBB > com.tencent.ig.
- Copy and paste the “com.tencent.ig” folder into the same new folder that we created in step 4.
- Launch the Gameloop emulator and change the language to “Chinese” by going to the Settings menu.
- After that press F9 and open the browser application.
- Install Es File Explorer and give it all root permissions. (Click here to know how to grant root permission)
- Go to Data > Share 1 and locate the OBB folder and the data created in step 4 and step 6.
- Emulator Storage > Copy and paste both versions in Android.
- Now you can return the language to English and enjoy running PUBG Mobile.
This method is the only way through which you can copy PUBG mobile files from your Android device to your computer without an Internet connection.
If you want more PUBG Mobile guides, you can also check