The PUBG Mobile KR or Korean version is primarily known for its large collection of skins, outfits, and outfits, which stand out from the global version. This version often offers players rare skins and costumes for free, keeping them satisfied.
Typically, these items are available at a high cost in the global version of PUBG Mobile and require the purchase of UC with cash. However, paying for virtual currency is not a possible option for everyone. Therefore, they are looking for other ways to get free items in the game.
For these players, the Korean version of PUBG Mobile is the best, as they can try premium weapon skins and costumes at no cost. Therefore, we have included a basic guide explaining the steps to download and install this version.
Steps to download and install PUBG Mobile Korean (KR) version on Android:
- Go to https://pubg-mobile-kr.en.uptodown.com/android/download and download the PUBG Mobile KR XAPK file.
- Change the downloaded file’s extension Apk to.Zip.
- Extract APK and OBB files to a folder.
- Install the PUBG Mobile KR APK file.
- Create a folder in Android / OBB and rename it com.pubg.krmobile.
- Copy and paste OBB files in this folder.
- Open the Korean PUBG mobile app and enjoy the game.
- The total download size is approximately 1.9GB and will require approximately 4GB of free storage space to hold game files.
The KR version is only available on the Google Play Store in Korea and Japan, and not in any other region. The KR version also has a different pose, known as the Tonkatsu Medal, which can be used to open the exclusive chest.
In addition to the free legendary weapon skins, players can also play with their friends from the global version of the Korean version.