PUBG Mobile ban – Popular battle royale game PUBG Mobile has almost 600 million subscribers globally. However, PUBG Corporation has decided to not take cheating via hacks lightly. In a massive crackdown on cheaters, banned 1,813,787 accounts.
PUBG Mobile ban – Highlights:
- PUBG Mobile has banned 1,813,787 accounts from accessing the game for reasons of cheating.
- The PUBG Corporation has decided to take strict action against hackers.
- More than 60% of cases are related to the modification of the character model, auto-aim hacks, and X-ray vision.
The developers also gave out the information regarding the type of cheats used :
- 6%: Modification of Character Model
- 19%: Modification of Area Damage
- 19%: Speed Cheats
- 23%: Auto-Aim Cheats
- 26%: X-Ray Vision
- 7%: Others
Disclaimer: PUBG Mobile is banned in India under Section 69A of the Information Technology Act.
PUBG Mobile is among the largest mobile games globally. Earlier this week, PUBG Mobile announced it crossed 1 billion downloads on the Google Play Store and App Store worldwide.