PUBG Mobile Lite is designed for players who own low-end devices. The game can run smoothly on any smartphone under 2 GB RAM, without any problems. It was officially released globally on July 25, and is only available to Android users.
The easiest and safest way to download PUBG Mobile Lite is from the Google Play Store. However, there is another notable way to install the game on a smartphone. We are talking about using APK files and data to run PUBG Mobile Lite.
In this article, we explain this method and the steps to install it on Android devices.
PUBG Mobile Lite APK + Data Download and Installation Process
Download link for Android
- Steps to install PUBG Mobile Lite APK + Data in Android:
- Go to the link given above in your browser and download the required files for PUBG Mobile Lite.
- Open the file manager on your phone and click on the downloaded file
- If you have not yet enabled it, allow unknown sources to be installed. Install applications from unknown sources by going to Settings> Security and Privacy>.
- After the APK file installation is complete, create a new folder, com.tencent.iglite in Android / Data.
- Copy and paste the downloaded game data file into the directory.
- Open the PUBG Mobile Lite app and enjoy the game.
- The game size is about 500 MB. Therefore, be sure to check that your device has 1 GB of free storage space.
Difference between PUBG Mobile and PUBG Mobile Lite
For those who are new to the game, PUBG Mobile Lite gives you the same experience you get in the standard version: PUBG Mobile. However, a large difference between file size and image quality.
PUBG mobile weighs around 2GB and offers better graphics quality. On the other hand, PUBG Mobile Lite comes with a download size of 500 MB and provides a low graphics experience.