After weeks of speculation and teasers, the PUBG Mobile 0.18.0 update was finally released on Tuesday, 5 May, with major updates to the maps in the highly popular game.
The biggest feature of this 0.18.0 update is the change to the PUBG Mobile’s Miramar map. The map now features new landscapes, housing areas roads, and resources. There are also new weapons, UI changes, new currency, and skins, added with the latest update.
Additionally, the 0.18.0 update brings the new Royale Pass Season 13, which will be available from 13 May.
Key features of Mad Miramar-
- The PUBG 0.18.0 update features new additions in the Mad Miramar.
- The new Mad Miramar map has an oasis, vending machines and ‘Miramar achievements’
- PUBG Mobile has also promised to add upcoming features, including the Jungle Adventure Guide, Bluehole Mode in EvoGround and more
The latest PUBG Mobile 0.18.0 update has been rolled out.
PUBG Mobile 0.18.0 update: Full changelog
- Players will now have to face sandstorm that now comes as part of the updated Miramar map. In addition to fresh housing areas, roads and resources, an Oasis and Urban ruins have been added as well.
- Players can now test their driving skills in the new race track with the new Golden Mirado vehicle, which only one will spawn on the map.
- Players can also quickly collect Energy Drinks and Painkillers at added Vending Machines.
- The Win94 now comes with its 2.7x Scope and only spawns in Miramar.
- The new update brings Lingering Sandstorm Effects, which means there will be a chance that areas both in Miramar and the Main Menu will be hit with random sandstorms.
- A fresh wave of challenges has been added for players to test their skills on the updated map.
- Players can participate in new Miramar events to earn exclusive new rewards, in addition to added achievements for other game modes
- The Main Menu Theme has also been revamped to match the Miramar theme.
- Royale Pass Season 13 (available on May 13 as announced)
The Royale Pass Season 13 will be available on May 13 and will come with Toy Playground theme. Players have the choice between Level 50 Captain Hawk and Level 50 Fire Ranger. The new Royale Pass also includes a Level 100 Ultra Defender and Puppet Agent outfit, which offers three forms to mix and match. Other minor bugs and tutorial guides have also been improved for Royale Pass Season 13.
- Guncraft Finishes
This will be available soon, and players can customise the colour, patterns and emblems of their weapons after obtaining them. Guncraft materials can be obtained from the wheel, and some materials can be purchased directly. Graffiti can also be exchanged for Guncraft stickers and applied to weapons as a finish.
- Cheer Park
PUBG Mobile’s Cheer Park will be a place where players can view information from other players, interact with Emotes, add friends and even roast chicken dinners together. In this new social area, up to 20 players can interact in real-time, with multiple features from the Basic Training Grounds.
- AG Currency
Starting today, all Silver reward will be replaced with the all-new AG (AceGold) currency. The team, however, adds that this does not apply to events that began before the update. The price of most items purchasable with UC in the Shop are changes to AG. Similarly, Royale Pass UC rewards will now be offered either 30 UC or 400 AG rewards at each corresponding rank. UC can now also be used to make up small differences when players do not have enough AG for crates.