Pubg mobile game offered Fantasy Battle Royale Event mode for all users to great news for limited time ..so hurry up
April Fools’ Day is a long-celebrated tradition in the gaming world. Whether through silly videos, fake patch notes, or even full blown in-game events, it’s the time of year where teams can go a little crazy and try something completely different— and it doesn’t get much more different for us than Fantasy Battle Royale.
First off, we understand that times are difficult right now due to the impact of COVID-19 around the world and that some companies have chosen to forego April Fools activities this year. In a time when people are keeping themselves safe and indoors, we believe that video games offer a diversion from solitude and a way to be social while still staying safely apart. For these reasons, we’ve chosen to go forward with our planned event in hopes that it offers a little bit of lighthearted fun during this necessary isolation.
- Fantasy BR takes place on the Dragon’s Isle (Erangel)
- TPP only, 20 Squads of 4 (maximum of 80 players per match)
- Fantasy BR does not support 1 man or 3 man squad but will automatically find suitable companions for you
- Friendly fire is disabled (unless we’re talking the mendingstar and heal bomb, which are the friendliest fire of all)
- Fantasy BR does not grant XP rewards but BP is earned based on your total gameplay time
- Fantasy BR matches don’t count towards the Survivor Pass. However, there are separate Fantasy BR exclusive missions
- Complete Fantasy BR exclusive missions to earn special Fantasy BR mode rewards
- Please refer to the ‘Fantasy Battle Royale Exclusive Systems’ section for more details