Pubg Mobile Update 7.3 is now coming to Live Servers June 17 – For changes this update, we focused on some survivability improvements to vehicles, a new explosive tool on the Battlegrounds, some quality of life improvements when parachuting and more!
Pubg Mobile Update New items
- CHECKERED SUMMER SET (Including Victory dance 20 emote)
- RETRO FERN SET
- Summer Bikini (Black)
- Swimsuits #2
- POLKA DOT SUMMER SET
- RETRO SUMMER SET
- Weapon Skin – 3 Items
- Emote – 1 Item
- Use Your Brain
- Rev It Up
- Victory Dance 17
- Victory Dance 18
- Sales period
- Swimsuits #1 : 7/1 – 8/26
- Swimsuits #2 : 7/15 – 8/26
- Esports PCS#1 : 6/17 – 7/2
- Emotes – 4 items : 20/6/24
PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS Update 7.3 will be released to Test Servers June 10. Update 7.3 will be released to Live Servers a week later on June 17. PUBG Update 7.3 includes changes to vehicles, an updated train system on Vikendi and a new throwable weapon. Like with other updates, new skins and items that will be available in the game store.
New Throwable: C4
- C4 will start beeping and automatically detonate 16 seconds after being thrown
- Detonation cannot be stopped or activated early
- There is a warning LED on the C4 and audible beeping with increasing intensity, clearly audible inside the damage radius which warns you of the upcoming explosion
- C4 sticks to most surfaces, including vehicles
- It doesn’t stick to players
- Effective damage radius is 25 metres, with a lethal damage radius of 15 meters
- Damage extends vertically, but with slightly less range (lethal radius of 12.5 meters vertically)
- The shockwave emitted from the explosion is so powerful it damages all enemies within its radius, even if they’re behind cover
Parachute Follow Feature
- During the pre-match countdown, follow UI will be shown at the bottom left of the screen.
- Open the map to select a teammate to follow.
- You can still select a teammate to follow up until exiting the plane.
- After selecting a teammate to follow, you can cancel on the map screen, or also by holding F while in the plane, or while actively following a player in your parachute.
- If you’re obstructed by terrain or an object, your follow will be cancelled.
Train System Improvement
Train Line Adjustments
- Added new train line
- Towards the center of the map, we’ve added another train line spanning vertically to help better connect the whole system and make it easier to move across the map.
- Improvements to existing lines
- We’ve put a bigger focus on longer routes, lengthening existing train lines which should help players travel a substantial distance, without having to change trains multiple times