Oppo Reno 4 Pro, and Oppo Watch Price, Features: Oppo Reno4 Pro and Oppo Watch are officially launched in India. The price of Reno4 Pro is Rs 34,990 and the Oppo watch costs Rs. 14,990 for the variable 41 mm and Rs 199,90 for the variable 46 mm. To remember, the company launched its Reno4 Pro smartphone in China last month, and the Oppo watch was launched in March alongside the Find X2 series in China.
Take a look at all the major features of Reno4 Pro and Oppo Watch here.
Specifications for Oppo Reno4 Pro
- Oppo Reno4 Pro will be available in two colors: Starry Night and Silky White. It is priced at Rs 34,990 and will be available starting August 5 through Amazon, Flipkart, and offline stores.
- Oppo Reno4 Pro features a limitless 6.5 inch E3 Super AMOLED 3D screen with a 55.9-degree curvature with a screen-to-body ratio of 92.01 percent. The device features a 90Hz refresh rate with a 180Hz touch sampling rate. Comes with T DisplayV Rhineland Full Care Display certification.
- It is the lightest device from the Reno series so far, weighs 161 grams, and is slim design 7.7 mm. The back of the device features a matte finish on the back.
- Reno4 Pro works with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G processor, which was built using an 8nm process. It comes with 8GB RAM and 128GB internal storage. The company uses multi-layer graphite technology to manage cooling efficiency.
- The device works with Google Android 10 operating system with the company’s ColorOS 7.2 mask.
- The device is powered by a 4000mAh battery with support for the company’s new SuperVOOC 2.0 65W technology. The company claims that you can fully charge the device within 36 minutes using the supplied charger. Remember that SuperVOOC 2.0 65W fast charging technology is the same technology found in the flagship Oppo Find X2 Pro.
- Oppo Reno4 Pro features a Quad Camera setup at the back, consisting of a 48-megapixel primary sensor Sony IMX586 paired with an ultra-wide-angle 8-megapixel sensor, a 2-megapixel macro lens, and a 2-megapixel monochrome camera. On the front side, it has a 32MP Sony IMX616 sensor for taking selfies.
- Features include Ultra Steady Video 3.0, AI Color Portrait Photo, Night Flare Portrait Mode, Ultra Dark Mode, and more.
OPPO watch features
- The Oppo watch will be available in two sizes: 41mm and 46mm. The 46mm version will be available in two colors: black or glossy gold. 41mm will be available in three colors: black, silver, and rose gold.
- Both versions 41mm at Rs. 14,990 and the variable of 46mm at Rs. 199,90 will be available starting August 10.
- The machine is made of 6000 series aluminum alloy. The company will provide a wide range of colors and materials for wristbands.
- The Oppo Watch 46mm variant features a 1.91-inch dual-curved AMOLED display with a 100% DCI-P3 color gamut. The 41mm model features a 1.6-inch dual-curved AMOLED display.
- Powered by Google Wear OS.
- The company claims that the watch has a battery life of approximately 21 days in energy-saving mode. It also works on Magic UI 3.1 based on Android 10 and it has a 3,020 mAh battery. There is TUV Rheinland certified eye comfort mode, which reduces eye strain. The phone is available in blue and black.
Pricing and availability
Honor 9A will be priced at Rs 9,999 and will be available at an opening price of Rs 8,999. Meanwhile, Honor 9S will be priced at Rs. 6499 in India but will be available at a special opening price of Rs 5,999 on Flipkart. Both phones will be available from August 6 on their e-commerce sites.