Windows Modules Installer Worker (TiWorker.exe) is a system process that is responsible for installing both Windows modules and operating system updates.
High CPU load is happening due to the constant search of updates by Windows Modules Installer Worker. In Windows operating system updates are set to be installed at night (to not disturb user). But in most cases, our computers turned off at night, so the only solution for this is to download and install updates during the workday.
- Go to the “Run” by pressing the Windows key with R on your system.
- Type the services.msc and click on the OK button.
- search for the “Windows Module Installer.”
- double click on the “Windows Module Installer” and choose the manual from the dropdown. It is usually set to Automatic or even workload.
- Now find and double click on the Windows update option.
- Now a dialogue will appear, in that select the startup type to manual or even disabled whatever option you have to choose, according to your preference.
- Then click on OK
- Then reboot your system
Read More – How to Make Money on Instagram Easily